Gold Foil Officiant Ceremony Book - KP8Z
Our luxury gold foil officiant ceremony books are the perfect gift for your celebrant and an ideal way to elevate your wedding ceremony. With 50 lined pages there is plenty of room for your officiant to include your ceremony and any notes they may need. Custom luxe foil and velvety smooth matte covers, these books will be kept forever to relive those precious moments that define your love story.
- Book Size
Our officiant books come in 1 size - 5.25 x 8.25"
Every officiant book is a perfect bound book with a soft to the touch, velvet matte finish.
Choose from our 50 curated cover color options.
Luxury raised foiling is available in Gold, Silver and Rose Gold finishes. Flat ink-printing available in black or white.
- Inner Pages
The ceremony books have 50 inner lined pages.
Your vow books will be created in the fonts and layout shown in the product photos.
- Choose your book specifications, cover color and foil choice. Add your personalization details to the boxes provided and place your order.
- We will work our magic and create your unique book design. You will receive a proof for inspection within 1-2 business days. You can let us know then if any changes are required.
- Once you are 100% happy with the finished result we will finalize the book for production. Production time (time to make the books) can take between 5-7 business days.
- When your book is complete it will be dispatched, you will receive a shipping notification and tracking. Shipping generally takes between 2-3 business days.
- Receive and cherish your book!
Gold Foil Officiant Ceremony Book - KP8Z
Not sure which color to choose?
We have created a page here showing all 50 of our cover colors in natural light to help you decide which color is right for you.
Will the foil show up on a certain cover color?
Yes, absolutely our luxury foils are raised on the books and are very clear. Whichever color you choose rest assured our foils will stand out. For photos of each cover color with gold foil click here.
Not sure what size guest book to go for?
We find it hard to advise page quantity and book size as our customers use the books in really unique ways
Here are our general guidelines :
1. We would recommend the 9x6" size for small intimate weddings. If you're worried about your book looking empty, we would suggest our lined page option. As this page style is lined on one side only it may encourage your guests to just use one side when signing...and thus help the book look fuller.
2. Our most popular size and style is 10x8" with 50 pages, white or lined. This size suits most weddings.
3. We suggest our 10x8" with 100 page or either 12x12" sizes for large weddings of 200 or more guests.
Design & Proofing
- FIRST PROOF 1-2 Business days
After purchasing one of our books and provided all of the information we need, we'll get started on your unique design. We will then send you a digital proof within 1-2 business days (Mon-Fri).
Your digital proof will be sent to the email associated with your order. Please check regularly for updates or queries from us to make sure your order is moving along.
- ADDITIONAL PROOFS 1-2 Business Days
After you have received your digital proof you can request that we make amendments to names, dates, spelling, etc. If you would like additional text we will do our best to accommodate but please get in touch prior to ordering to confirm.
- PRODUCTION TIME
Time to create the book(s) 5-7 business days.
Once you have approved your design we will prepare your artwork fro production. If you have not responded to our emails and reminders we will go ahead to production without approval to make sure you receive your book when expected.
- USPS Priority : Estimated delivery time 2-3 business days.
- UPS : Estimated delivery time 2-3 business days.
- FedEx : Estimated delivery time 1-2 business days.
Business days are Monday-Friday and exclude Public and Bank Holidays.
These time frames are estimates. Busy periods, holidays, weather, etc. can all have an effect on these time frames.