Proofing Process Policies
- All time frames are subject to the timely response of the customer.
- We rely on our customers to respond to emails during the proofing process.
- Any delays caused by the customers non-response are out of our control.
- Proofs are provided to check over spelling, grammar, punctuation.
- Proofs are NOT an opportunity to change the complete design or fonts.
- If we haven't received a reply to our attempts to review proofs we will go ahead to production without approval. No changes can be made at this point and any errors will be the customer's responsibilty.
- If a Rush Order has been requested and agreed upon no proof will be provided, please ensure that all personalization is accurately submitted when placing the order.
- If your wedding or 'need by' date is close we will proceed to production 24 hours after we send the proof to ensure you receive in time. No revisions can be made once your book has been moved to production.
- Once an order has been placed in production no changes can be made.
- Production time is estimated 5-7 business days. This time frame is an estimate only and is not guaranteed.
- Production time frames are subject to change during peak and holiday seasons.
- Once your order is dispatched you will receive an email with your tracking number.
- Standard shipping time with USPS Priority is estimated 2-3 business days. This time frame is an estimate only and is not guaranteed.
- Shipping time frames are subject to change during peak and holiday seasons.
- Shipping delays are out of our hands. We kindly ask that you allow 5 business days from the last tracked movement to see if your package will arrive. If you have not received your order by then, please contact us for assistance.
- It is the customer's responsibility to follow the tracking number to ensure a successful delivery and contact the carrier for any further questions about your parcel.
- Packages will be shipped to the address given, we are not responsible for any undelivered package if the address is incomplete, incorrect or not current.
- Rejected, undeliverable and unclaimed parcels are the responsibility of the customer. Please contact the carrier for assistance.
Returns, Reshipping, Refunds
- Due to the custom nature of our products we do not accept returns or exchanges.
- If an order arrives damaged, defective or incorrect due to our error, we will offer to replace the book. Please contact us within 48 hours of receiving the package so that we can rectify the situation swiftly for you.
- Refunds/replacements will not be granted for color differences between online proofs and the printed product, or grammatical/spelling errors that have been input by you and/or approved prior to printing.
- Refunds/replacements will not be granted if for any error input by the customer when the customer has not responded to proofing attempts.
- If you would like to cancel your order before any design work has commenced, you will be offered a full refund. This can only be done within 6 hours of the order being placed.
- If you would like to request a cancellation once design work has commenced (prior to final proof approval/printing stage), you will be refunded 50% of the order total. We must be paid for any work that is either in progress or completed.
- We are unable to process order cancellations or refund orders once the design has been sent to production.